Pinnacle Weapons are still around in Destiny 2: Beyond Light but with some differences. Players get to choose just how they obtain them.
With every season of Destiny 2, comes a new arsenal of weapons for players to get their hands on. Beyond Light has a handful of gems to fire off at humanity’s worst enemies and getting them takes a little work. Sniper Rifles are an integral part of the Destiny meta, especially in the crucible. The Adorned is one of the latest additions in Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
In past seasons, the Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit have presented Guardians with a handful of quests with multi-stages and rewards to go along with the completion of each stage. This time around, players have to choose one of these quests to tackle rather than taking them all on at the same time. More specifically, choosing a pathway forward for acquiring one specific weapon in question. Here’s how players can acquire the Adorned Sniper Rifle.
How to Acquire The Adorned Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Players can go speak to Banshee-44 at any time and pick up the new pinnacle quest. Completing the Beyond Light campaign is not a prerequisite for acquiring the Adorned. When approached, Banshee-44 will offer players 3 options to choose from. Each of these quests offers a chance to acquire Adorned but through three different methods. Either by participating in Vanguard strikes, Crucible matches. or Gambit. The following steps will adhere to the choice selected and remain within that track.
For the Vanguard Track
- Defeat 40 Strike Bosses (Strikes with multiple bosses will count as more than 1)
- Eliminate Combatants in strikes. (300 in total)
- Earn points from Sniper Rifle kills in strikes (100 total)
Next Step (One or the other)
- Precision final blows with a Sniper Rifle in strikes (20)
- 35 defeat streaks without dying.
For the Crucible Track
- Defeat other Guardians (500). Team kills count*
- Obtain 3 Valor Ranks
- Earn points from defeating Guardians with a Sniper Rifle. (200)
Next Step (One of the other)
- 5 Long shot kills in crucible
- 5 precision shot kills in crucible
For the Gambit Track
- Kill enemies with precision shots (300). Other Guardians included*
- Obtain 3 infamy ranks in Gambit.
- Earn points through Sniper Rifle kills in Gambit. (250)
Next Step (One or the Other)
- 5 guardians kills with a Sniper Rifle (As a team)
- 20 Blocker kills as a team
After players have completed any one of these paths, return to Banshee for the fully Master-worked weapon. Next, if players so desire, a quest will become available from each of the respective game-type-patrons. This quest grants players an activity themed skin for the Sniper Rifle upon their completion.
Next: A3: Still Alive – Best Assassin Builds (Skills, Tips, & Strategies)
Destiny 2: Beyond Light is available on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
The Last Jedi Understood The Force Better Than The Other Sequels (Because Of Clone Wars)